How to install ONDUTEX Geotextile?
Installing ONDUTEX Geotextile is easy. The rolls are lightweight and thus easy to transport and fix in your garden.
You can use ONDUTEX to create pedestrian paving paths or gravel alleys.
To install ONDUTEX Geotextile, you will need standard tools:
- Rubber mallet
How to make pedestrian paving paths with ONDUTEX Geotextile?
Useful information: use sand to adjust the paving
- Create a 10 to 20 cm recess in the ground, depending on the tape of paving you use. Break and to crumble the lumps of earth. Even out any slope and compact the soil.
- Unroll the geotextile.
- Put at least 5 cm sand on the geotextile.
- Use the rubber mallet to tap and adjust the paving.
How to make gravel alleys with ONDUTEX Geotextile?
- Create a 10 cm recess in the ground. Even out any slope and compact it.
- Unroll the geotextile and spread a coat of gravel that is at least 5 cm thick over it.
- Spread a coat of sand of at least 5 cm over it.
- Tap in and adjust the paving using a rubber mallet.
Different documents on ONDUTEX Geotextile are available for you: data sheets, declaration of performance (DOP), ...
Do you have a question about how to install ONDUTEX Geotextile? Do not hesitate to contact us.